
|
v(n_n)v
Joanna*
23Aug88*
♥Hearts♥
Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥
Screams♥
Friends♥♥♥ AhMee AhWee Agnes Benjamin Carmen Cassie Cathy Esther Fir GuanSoon Hera Hung Joyce Ken Lin Lili Lulu Rachew Veron Viki Viory Wanlin Yinleng Yuhong
Archives♥♥
May 2007
BFF ♥♥
|
|
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
AHHHHH !!!today is the start of our study break... but i haven start studying yet!!! sian ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! panic liao la... later i will last min hug the buddha's leg again ... zzZzZ I am kinda addicted to the fb's game cafe world.. it's actually quite a lame game haha .. guess i am pretty lame too that's why i play !! wahahaha! i like cooking the turkey! it gives me christmas mood~ hohoho~ I hope time can pass faster and I wish to end my exams soon.. I dun wanna kill my brain cells lar! hehehe! anyway, nice song from Hi My SweetHeart ( 海派甜心) a show acted by xiao zhu and rainie.. lame and typical show~ hehee but i still like to watch ~~ hoho~ 雨爱 xoxo♥ |