
|
v(n_n)v
Joanna*
23Aug88*
♥Hearts♥
Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥
Screams♥
Friends♥♥♥ AhMee AhWee Agnes Benjamin Carmen Cassie Cathy Esther Fir GuanSoon Hera Hung Joyce Ken Lin Lili Lulu Rachew Veron Viki Viory Wanlin Yinleng Yuhong
Archives♥♥
May 2007
BFF ♥♥
|
|
Thursday, August 21, 2008
After I read one of my close friend's blog, I feel so unworthy for her.What has she done to deserve all this shit ?!?!?!!?!? Sometimes I see that bastard, I felt like scolding him, cursing him ! but because of my fren, there's nothing I can do ... It's her relationship, I have no rights to interfere .. I can only wish her good .. But after reading her blog, I really feel sorry for her .. She don't deserve all this! She don't used to be like that! She could be much much more better! But all because of that ~!@#$%^& ass !!!! What is done cannot be undone. I just hope things will go on smoothly for her. Hopefully, her rainbow will be out somewhere!! good luck! my good friend! i love love u ~~~ =D xoxo♥ |