<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7427045426084072681?origin\x3dhttp://nana-noobified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







v(n_n)v


Joanna*
23Aug88*



♥Hearts♥

Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥


Screams♥






Thursday, August 7, 2008
Met up with bestie Cathy for dinner at J8.
We went to eat XIAO LONG BAO ~~~ heehehe =P



She bought me many anpanman's stuffs when she is away for holiday!
I am feeling very 欣慰 and happy lar ..
Although we are not hanging out tgt as often, our bond is not drifting apart!
see, true friends are hard to come by right?
so must learn to treasure ok! hee =P
I am so glad that we didnt lost this precious friendship due to past childish misunderstanding.
and I am so proud of myself to find such a precious stone in Chongfu Primary!
^__^ v


Many Many Cheers to our 14 years and counting of friendship !!~~!






my anpanman sit aeroplane from HK to S'pore leh!!




hee hee, got ludan also! =P



anyway, here's a partial view of how my office's desk looks like!


so cute right!! hehe =D



Few years back, I don't even know what is anpanman.
One day, I saw it from ah kerk's display pic and get to know it through him.
At first, that bread face seems so weird and funny.
But as time goes, I find that bread face kinda cute and adorable.
HAHAHA !~

anpanman ~~~!




i am being so random .. -.-''

xoxo♥