
|
v(n_n)v
Joanna*
23Aug88*
♥Hearts♥
Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥
Screams♥
Friends♥♥♥ AhMee AhWee Agnes Benjamin Carmen Cassie Cathy Esther Fir GuanSoon Hera Hung Joyce Ken Lin Lili Lulu Rachew Veron Viki Viory Wanlin Yinleng Yuhong
Archives♥♥
May 2007
BFF ♥♥
|
|
Sunday, July 27, 2008
yea~it's been so long since i last blogged with pictures up. hehehe so ... here's ah wee's 20th bday celebration at new york new york! the girls. =) ah cai. me. veron. ah wee. E36J ^.^v my piak piak friend, yeah! =D Be it schooling or working, I am always leading a very routine life. Every morning, I get my ass of the bed .. wash up and get ready to work! almost everyday, I am like a hamburger plus auntie in the train. it is always so crowded and I have to squeeze my way out! super no image lar! hais .. and I gotta face office politics everywhere.. whatever it is, life still goes on .. but I am always very happy when the 27th is here.. cos .. I can see moolahs flying to my bank~~! YAY~! YAY~! =P
xoxo♥ |