
|
v(n_n)v
Joanna*
23Aug88*
♥Hearts♥
Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥
Screams♥
Friends♥♥♥ AhMee AhWee Agnes Benjamin Carmen Cassie Cathy Esther Fir GuanSoon Hera Hung Joyce Ken Lin Lili Lulu Rachew Veron Viki Viory Wanlin Yinleng Yuhong
Archives♥♥
May 2007
BFF ♥♥
|
|
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
super cny mood now ~ cny is coming ~!~! 2 more days only ~ ~ ~ tml is chu xi! get ready for reunion dinner! it is steamboat time againn!!! wooohoooooooooooooooooooooo =D new year got money~! new year got ba gua ~! new year got he nian pian ~! HAHAs! KUNG FU DUNK! ![]() CHANG JIANG 7 HAo! ![]() AH LONG PTE LTD! ![]() I LOVE NEW YEAR! =D last week, I went for steamboat wif pok and fu at amk! the steamboat rocks~!! it is cheap and good ~!!!!! they provide free flow drinks too !! i like and it is good for water barrel like me! *shy* and yeah yeah yeah ~! I've got my new phone already! gotta thanks ah mee for lending me her spare phone!! =D pictures! cousinly love ~
xoxo♥ |