<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7427045426084072681?origin\x3dhttp://nana-noobified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







v(n_n)v


Joanna*
23Aug88*



♥Hearts♥

Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥


Screams♥






Wednesday, February 20, 2008
3 years just flew past like that.
from tanglin to woodlands.
and now, there is ...


no more fmt.
no more problem statement.
no more understanding tests.
no more first meeting, second meeting and third meeting.

everything is over!


should I feel happy that school is over?
or should I feel sad that maybe it is my last chance in school?
hais. I feel so lost and aimless now.
zzz!


but I am still contented to be able to successfully graduate.
and thanks to those bunch of lovely people that I have met in RP.
without them, I would not have survived through this 3 years.


PE01-o7! ( YEAR 1 SEM 2)



weiwei, kaye, thevi, xiaoling, frank, sean & yuhong! =D





roy & sundram! =D




E36J! ( YEAR 2 SEM 1)


ah cai, ah wee, veron, lulu, mandy, yike & the only guy momo! =D





not forgetting, my piak piak friends ! =D =D




FYP1!



fyp is so torturing but yet I met great ppl! =)
veron, wanlin & gekteng!





GEKTENG! ( YEAR 2 SEM 2 )


the only person whom I tok most in class. =)






FYP2! ( YEAR 3 SEM 1 )

I managed to struggle through with yuefen, viki & guan soon!
sadly, I have no pictures of us taken. =(
but we did managed to work together for an important module!
afterall, it is still a memory that I will never forget! ^.^



CHRISTIE! ( YEAR 3 SEM 2 )

a great friend who treats me real good! =))




THANK YOU FOR ALL THESE WONDERFUL MEMORIES!
I WILL MISS SCHOOL AND DEFINITELY MISS YOU PEOPLE!
BYE BYE RP !

xoxo♥