
|
v(n_n)v
Joanna*
23Aug88*
♥Hearts♥
Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥
Screams♥
Friends♥♥♥ AhMee AhWee Agnes Benjamin Carmen Cassie Cathy Esther Fir GuanSoon Hera Hung Joyce Ken Lin Lili Lulu Rachew Veron Viki Viory Wanlin Yinleng Yuhong
Archives♥♥
May 2007
BFF ♥♥
|
|
Saturday, January 5, 2008
YEAH!I dyed my hair today! went to the salon with my dearest 老母darling!. both of us stayed in the salon till our butt nearly rot. luckily, I've got my psp to accompany me during the few hours. I'm nw playing the game, brave traveler and is stuck at a kuku cave! I cant figure my way out of the cave leh! zzz! -.-" (i am a noob in game la! sob sob ) aniway ... here goes the pictures! my new hair color. o.o ![]() the kitchen lighting seems to be better hehe =) ![]() me with my dearest 老母darling ~ ![]() ![]() my best mama whom only I can bully! heh heh =P ![]() p/s: i love my dearest 老母darling! =D xoxo♥ |