<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7427045426084072681?origin\x3dhttp://nana-noobified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







v(n_n)v


Joanna*
23Aug88*



♥Hearts♥

Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥


Screams♥






Monday, December 10, 2007
Pot Pourri Concert 2007!




hehhe, dun play play hor!
i go watch piano concert and never fall asleep leh!


this person played the song secrect by JAY!



ah fu supporting her teacher!




after the concert, we had waraku for dinner!
and we met up wif ah mee after that ! YAY! =D


fooodddddd at waraku!




==============================================




being very late and not at all motivated to school, ah wee and me decided to skip class.
thus we headed down to marina square for breakfast!


look at our sumptuous breakfast! DUN DROOL! =P




after breakfast, it singing time ~ ~ ~
and I realised that KBOX is always the place to hangout when we skipped class.
normally when I go kbox, the room I get is always so small lor!
but today is so damn different la!!
the room they give me is super big !!!!!
can sit at least 8-10 ppl lor!!
SUPER SHIOK RIGHT?! =D
nx time must go kbox early so to have higher chance of getting a bigger room!
heh heh =D


this is not the full view still leh, big right?!



the food! I ordered chickey leh! but they rmb wrong and gimme fishy -_-



hehehe! even if I nv sing the song, I will still feel happy looking at the video!


YAY! alex fong!!!!! ! =D


=D




lol, got mcdull song also!
mc dull so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee LOL ! ! ! ! ~.~


MCDULL- DA BAO ( big bun)




hehehe! first time 2 person go ktv wif ah wee, lucky she nv 'xian qi' me!
if not I will let her smell my feet and dun wan friend her alrdy! LOL =P


lastly, our pics.





last week of school already!
I cant wait for holidays!!

xoxo♥