
|
v(n_n)v
Joanna*
23Aug88*
♥Hearts♥
Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥
Screams♥
Friends♥♥♥ AhMee AhWee Agnes Benjamin Carmen Cassie Cathy Esther Fir GuanSoon Hera Hung Joyce Ken Lin Lili Lulu Rachew Veron Viki Viory Wanlin Yinleng Yuhong
Archives♥♥
May 2007
BFF ♥♥
|
|
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS ! ! !finally this year, this time, I am not working! can enjoy my day of xmas eve! so SONG! =D ytd was out wif ah mee and ah fu! we had a super extremely great time! who says xmas must be celebrated in big groups?! I think its the company that matters more rather than the quantity! I think me and ah fu did lots of stunt tgt! lucky we gt ah mee there for us! if not we all gone case alrdy!!! LOL! PICTURES ! cam-whoring wif ah mee! walaos! she squeeze my face like mad woman la -_- ![]() ah fu says I cant post up her pic .. so .... T-A-D-A-H ! =D ![]() cheers to our friendship! chua-chin-tan ! =D ![]() LOVES! ♡♡♡ xoxo♥ |