
|
v(n_n)v
Joanna*
23Aug88*
♥Hearts♥
Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥
Screams♥
Friends♥♥♥ AhMee AhWee Agnes Benjamin Carmen Cassie Cathy Esther Fir GuanSoon Hera Hung Joyce Ken Lin Lili Lulu Rachew Veron Viki Viory Wanlin Yinleng Yuhong
Archives♥♥
May 2007
BFF ♥♥
|
|
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
I am now so in love with tea leaf egg ( cha ye dan ) !ytd, ah fu came down woodlands to find me. and we went cwp to buy cucumber! -_-" then we walked passed EU REN SHEN, and I bought a tea leaf egg. it taste so nice la! :D I feel that it is different frm those I eat from outside stalls. those outside stall de taste like normal hard boiled egg only .. and they dun have the tea leaf smell and taste lor! but then, EU REN SHEN de is diffrent la! it smells good and taste good! simply so BAGUS lar! =D today me accompany cathy to woodlands for her interview. the interview place wulu wulu de lor! after that we went cwp! and I eat the tea leaf egg again! =D that noob cathy doesnt know how to appreciate good stuffs la! so we went munchy donut! eat and walk and home sweet home ~ the egg before editing .. . the egg after editing. LOL! ![]() then at night, my cousin wife gave birth to a new baby! went down with my family to visit her. the cute baby boy. mother with 2 sons. ah cai edited the picture for me! it makes me seems like some mad woman la! but still I appreciate the effort! ALEX FONG SO SHUAI! ~~
xoxo♥ |