<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7427045426084072681?origin\x3dhttp://nana-noobified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







v(n_n)v


Joanna*
23Aug88*



♥Hearts♥

Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥


Screams♥






Wednesday, October 17, 2007
its a misunderstanding la!
although I only blog out abt ah cai, but that doesnt mean I 4gt all my other friends ok?!
but through those comments, I feel so touched la. ~.~
cos it shows that my friendships are being treasured. hehe =P


HERE's my long long list! =D




my primary 1 friend till now...


Cathy the noob bun-


I remember that during primary school days, we do so mani stunts tgt!
we went to the toilet and eat 'toilet paper' tgt! ( very siao right? -.-" )
we also went plucking a type of flower in our sch and sip the juice. (madness hor?!)
imagine we report to heaven early due to such crazy acts?
we will then be those comedy version de "ku ming yuen yang" (pitiful lovebirds)
but instead of being lovebirds, we are FRIEND-BIRDS. lols
but all this noob memories are so so precious!! =D
we were then posted to the same sec school!
through the times, we learnt so much!
we quarreled over some 'childish' ppl however tings eventually turn out well.
so we still are as good as always! hehehe
its fate and we are bound to be besties alrdy! =P
(unless one day she decided not to friend me liao T.T )

our noob days! =P


our 13 years of friendships! =D


I am her future daughter's godmum =P




follewed by ..




ah mee -


my sec 1 khaki till today!
she's a boring person la!
she very damn kuku also!
but bo bian la, I still wana fren her.
wad to do leh?
she fated to be my friend liao lor.
she cannot shake me off de hahaaha!

o.O


^.^




coming up next ..



ah fu - ( I am warned nt to post her face up, if not I will be chopped! )

without her, nobody will team with me to suan ah mee tgt!
without her, ah mee will be so lonely cos she cant live w/o her "suan-ing"
without fulin, we will not be the complete HAPPY-3-FRIENDS!

fulin, our happy fruit =)




next next next,



cassie~



although we seldom meet up,
although we rarely have a good chat,
although we never really share our secrects,
but you are one great friend whom I never want to lose!
hehehe, touched by my words right, so you better stay in contact with me hor! =P

boooo~




now is ...



esther~

haha! its been very very long since I last had a good chat with her.
we used to talk from yishun to tanglin and from tanglin back to yishun!
ktv at chinatown is always our favourite hangout!
I very long never hear frm u already, shortie!
dun gt boyfriend forget me hor cos u are still my shortie friend. ^.^

ktv!




continued by ...




ah hung-


lol! my long time friend.
glad that you nv forget me and we still hang out tgt!
u might be feeling down now, but still cheer up gal.
hope tings will go on well with u! =)


blah!!!




dearest poly cliques. . .



PE01-07 ..
my very 1st bunch of friends in poly.
hope we will have time to meet up again for dinner!
I miss those days at tanglin! ! !

Yay! =D


the girls. =)





E36J ..
my group of girlies lol!
thanks for all the joy and fun!
you people rocks! =D

=D =D





not forgetting ..



ah ong-



although u are very straightforward,
always say I not gentle, not shu nu ..
but i forgive u la!
cos u are my very important friend too!
the 'AH' family= forever friends yeah?! ~ =P






my different groups of friends!



gekteng!


my fyp team for the previous sem!
a nice friend to tok to!
hehehe keep in touch! =P



viki. yuefen. sinyi. me



they all brighten my day in w55A.
we dont really have the chance to tok tgt!
still really nice to meet them hehe =P



christie! my new classmate =)


without her, class is so boring lol!
thanks girl for being so good to me in class!
glad to have u as my fren hehe ^.^



lastly ...

although now there is no more beggarsect liao,
but still u gays are very steady friend.
I will never forget all ur crap nonsense! =)

jiaqi. benjamin. hianleng




finally, I am done all with this mushiness. =P
i steal so many ppl self pics from friendster -.-''
LOL!



byebye ~=D

xoxo♥