<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7427045426084072681?origin\x3dhttp://nana-noobified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







v(n_n)v


Joanna*
23Aug88*



♥Hearts♥

Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥


Screams♥






Monday, October 8, 2007
I nearly forget to post out tis CB girl I saw!
she is really so-the-very-extremely CB lar!!
the thought of her makes me so buay song lor !!
-_-"


today on my way home wif gekteng, I saw this CB.
its not my 1st time taking the same train with her already.
previously, I was sitting infront of her and I was thinking why is this retard looking at me..
at first I thought something might be wrong with me lei, so I keep fidgiting lor!
but then after fidgting, I nvr find anything wrong leh ...
So this CB must be staring at me !!! =((
She stared at me liao den look away den later stared back again ..
STUPID right?!
I only sit infront of her and is there any need to stare at me repeatedly?
madness la!


then today, I duno why I can be so lucky to see this CB again!
we were on the platform and this CB does the same thing again leH!
wakaos, I got so good to stare meh? buay song lor!
then I tel gekteng abt it and she ask me to ignore her. ='(


stupid retard lei tt damn CB!
i wana poke her eyes and send her to hell lar!
i duno for wad she staring at me leh?
nabei, I oso nv dig my nose or scratch my butt..
i wonder she stare at me for wad lor!


BUAY SONG LA!
stupid CB.
I cant stand ppl eyes big big stare at me de leh!
will make me super nt happy.!
='(

xoxo♥