
|
v(n_n)v
Joanna*
23Aug88*
♥Hearts♥
Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥
Screams♥
Friends♥♥♥ AhMee AhWee Agnes Benjamin Carmen Cassie Cathy Esther Fir GuanSoon Hera Hung Joyce Ken Lin Lili Lulu Rachew Veron Viki Viory Wanlin Yinleng Yuhong
Archives♥♥
May 2007
BFF ♥♥
|
|
Thursday, October 18, 2007
was out with my dearest noob bun, Cathy.upon reaching fareast, SUAY things happened. my bag stripes break and my stomach is growling. so I pulled her to eat fried chicken ramen with me. I tel her the ramen is very nice then she say "normal" only. damn kuku la, the mouth so fussy lor! -_-'' haha after eating, I felt very full leh. so I did some stunt to her! I burped into her ears and run away~ LOL! den she buay tahan hahaha! =P so after eating, we walked ard fareast hunting for her dress. she damn noob and fussy lo. walk the whole of fareast and yet cant even get a single dress. until she eventually saw 1 frm a korean store. the dress quite chio and fabric very smooth ~.~ yup and also i bought a new bag. it is transparent de and cost 25 bucks! hehe I gt new bag liao ~ ^.^ after that we went wisma walk walk and soon home sweet home~ =P nice day out with this noob ! meet up soon yeah! =P NOT FORGETTING OUR CAM WHORING SESSION! ![]() NOOB FOR SALE NOW~ BUY 1 GET 1 FREE ~ BUY THIS NOOB BUN! free this cutey bun~
xoxo♥ |