
|
v(n_n)v
Joanna*
23Aug88*
♥Hearts♥
Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥
Screams♥
Friends♥♥♥ AhMee AhWee Agnes Benjamin Carmen Cassie Cathy Esther Fir GuanSoon Hera Hung Joyce Ken Lin Lili Lulu Rachew Veron Viki Viory Wanlin Yinleng Yuhong
Archives♥♥
May 2007
BFF ♥♥
|
|
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
today is so-not-my-day! =(the thought of me making a wasted trip down to J8 makes me double SIAN! iamasuaykia... T__T BUT SOMETHING KINDA BRIGHTEN UP MY DAY! Its my kuku bun bestie, cathy's who give me a little surprise! :D at first when she told me that she wanna pass me something, I was thinking what kinda crap she gonna give me leh. Then when I went to meet her, she passed me a KUROMI gummy! LOL! damn nice lo! I very touched lar! O.O kuromi is so the very lovely! Thanks kuku bun for ur kuromi gummy! I very much appreciated it la! :D xoxo♥ |