<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7427045426084072681?origin\x3dhttp://nana-noobified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







v(n_n)v


Joanna*
23Aug88*



♥Hearts♥

Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥


Screams♥






Friday, October 19, 2007
I hate 3D animation la!
3D sucks big time !!!!!


I am never good with design,
and I sucks in visualizing 3D objects!!!
sob sob, ='(
wad worse is my faci also say me nt productive enough leh!
damn sian right!
3D animation sucks la!


today after school supposed to meet up wif ah mee and ah fu.
that lazy ah fu kns lor! she pang seh us last min leh !! -_-
so me and ah mee went to sing ktv !!
she wanna de-stress and I wana complained to her hw 3D sucks!
LOL! =P


whenever she go ktv with me,
alex fong de song is a must sing leh!
I die die also will repeat his song in ktv de !! HAHA =P
den now, I think she phoebe the song 'hao xin hao bao' liao!
somemore, she need to tahan my 'kill chicken' the voice...
hahaha~ but she got no choice la, who ask her to be my fren!
so poor ting! *YAWN* =D


poor friend! ='(



YAY ! ALEX FONG !!! ~~~ =D






hong kong ~ wait for me ~~ i will fly there ~~~! =D


I WANA GO HONG KONG !!!! *SHOUTS!*

xoxo♥