<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7427045426084072681?origin\x3dhttp://nana-noobified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







v(n_n)v


Joanna*
23Aug88*



♥Hearts♥

Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥


Screams♥






Sunday, September 30, 2007
outdated post already ..


last thursday, I went to partyworld with christie!
yeah! christie, my new classmate! :D
haha a fun and nice day hanging out wif her!
to think she can stand my craziness inside ktv sia!
LOL!

christie!




YEAH ALEX FONG! 方力申!
shuai right! lol ! =D
I took his pic through the ktv screen!
madness lor. -_-






not only shuai lei, sing song oso nice! muahaha!




over the weekend, I did some shopping with ah mee!
LOL! COTTON ON at wisma is having promotion lei!
I bought 2 cardigan at 30 bucks only! =D
den bought 1 dress with ah mee at 2 for $25!
cheap cheap right?! =D =D
I sibei typical auntie de, buying cheap cheap things can make me smile like siao~
=D

YEAH, ah mee!

xoxo♥