<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7427045426084072681?origin\x3dhttp://nana-noobified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







v(n_n)v


Joanna*
23Aug88*



♥Hearts♥

Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥


Screams♥






Tuesday, October 16, 2007
I am very sian la!
my UT today is another buang case.
it's about 3D animation and for the first 10mins, I was stunning infront of de screen!
is not that I dun wan to do, but I dun know how to do !!
T__________T

sian! forget abt UT la .. it sucks totally. ='(



aniway, I am feeling too bored already !!!
so I went sorting out the pictures in my com.
while sorting through, so many memories suddenly fly back to me!
there are good memories and of cos bad memories too. =)


however, I wanna blog out about my good memories in poly!
so here's a very particular friend!
hehe .. it is none other then .......







AH CAI !!! =))




still remembered that she was my first friend in class during year 2!
despite me looking so unfriendly at first sight, she ask me to join her for lunch!
I felt so happy lor, cos finally got people willing to tok to me liao LOL!
so as the time passes, we managed to click so well till we became what we are tdy!
last year, I sucks badly in my PHP and I scored 2 'F' for the ut.
was damn sian lor, so ah cai helped me out leh!
she teached me those codings and for the next ut, I passed lor!
I scored a 'C+'. hahaas =P


so thinking back, life is really unpredictable.
we never know who will we became friends with. =)


when we just became friends.


when we became good friends.


when we became 'asshole' friends.


when we became forever friends!



I treasure all my friends!
I hope that my friends treasure me too!
=D

xoxo♥