
|
v(n_n)v
Joanna*
23Aug88*
♥Hearts♥
Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥
Screams♥
Friends♥♥♥ AhMee AhWee Agnes Benjamin Carmen Cassie Cathy Esther Fir GuanSoon Hera Hung Joyce Ken Lin Lili Lulu Rachew Veron Viki Viory Wanlin Yinleng Yuhong
Archives♥♥
May 2007
BFF ♥♥
|
|
Sunday, September 16, 2007
good bye to my minimum of 10 hours sleep each day.good bye to my holidays ............. school starts tml.. it means fyp 2 starts too. =( SIAN! I managed to catch the movie chuck and larry ytd with yx! it is indeed a hilarious show. I was laughing throughout and was pretty entertained. however, the bad ting is I miss the part infront. =( I rate it 3.5 out of 5! ![]() 3 days ago is our dear friend, ah fu 19th birthday~ ah mee, ah fu and I decided to had fish and co for dinner. the yummy seafood platter and delicious mussel! it all taste so finger-licking good! =D hope she did enjoyed her bday and like all the presents that we had prepared for her. =) happy belated birthday, AH FU! =D xoxo♥ |