
|
v(n_n)v
Joanna*
23Aug88*
♥Hearts♥
Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥
Screams♥
Friends♥♥♥ AhMee AhWee Agnes Benjamin Carmen Cassie Cathy Esther Fir GuanSoon Hera Hung Joyce Ken Lin Lili Lulu Rachew Veron Viki Viory Wanlin Yinleng Yuhong
Archives♥♥
May 2007
BFF ♥♥
|
|
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
class as usual and I am dying ...sales management is so boring! the faci is so very long-winded. he talks non stop and the lesson is plain dull. DUH. -.-" my DMA faci used to be an angmoh and his lesson are boring too. sales management faci is also an angmoh. -__- I guess angmoh faci are all boring dude. anyway, I very sian la! my precious laptop nearly died upon me. it hang twice within 10 minutes and black screen appeared lei! I couldnt even start the windows at first. I am so worried and I drag ah cai with me to IT helpdesk. they repaired my windows with the CD-rom. LUCKY LA! its now okay already however still very lag la! =( although its very lag la, but still is my precious laptop lei. o.O lappy, dun buang pls. endure another 6mths more! =D xoxo♥ |