
|
v(n_n)v
Joanna*
23Aug88*
♥Hearts♥
Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥
Screams♥
Friends♥♥♥ AhMee AhWee Agnes Benjamin Carmen Cassie Cathy Esther Fir GuanSoon Hera Hung Joyce Ken Lin Lili Lulu Rachew Veron Viki Viory Wanlin Yinleng Yuhong
Archives♥♥
May 2007
BFF ♥♥
|
|
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Viory tagged me to do this. Since I am bored, so will do it haha. =DEach player of this game starts off with TEN weird habits or little known things about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own TEN weird habits or little known facts about yourself as well as state this rules clearly. At the end, you must choose 6 people to tag and list their names. NO TAG BACKS. 1. I love to eat! 2. I am money face! $_$ 3. I got a ying mu hao dao piggy bank! 4. I wanna be a chio bu. (LOL) 5. I truly hearts my family and friends. xD 6. I admire JIRO ~.~ he is SHUAI! xD 7. I can be so ass that sometimes I feel like killing myself 8. I dun have anybody who I really hate to the core. 9. I sleep like a pig, snore like a thunder. 10. Canto duet rocks =P Lastly, the 6 people that i am going to tag are: 1. Cathy 2. Ah Mee 3. Ah Cai 4. Ah Wee 5. Cassie 6. Hung Friends, if u read my blog, u have been tagged to do this. we all same boat de. better do it hor! xoxo♥ |