
|
v(n_n)v
Joanna*
23Aug88*
♥Hearts♥
Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥
Screams♥
Friends♥♥♥ AhMee AhWee Agnes Benjamin Carmen Cassie Cathy Esther Fir GuanSoon Hera Hung Joyce Ken Lin Lili Lulu Rachew Veron Viki Viory Wanlin Yinleng Yuhong
Archives♥♥
May 2007
BFF ♥♥
|
|
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
FYP 1 is finally down! hooray~! :DUS! =) ![]() ![]() ![]() my lovely team mates. =) ![]() ![]() wan lin and me! ^^ ![]() me & gek teng cam whoring inside toilet! ^_^ WE ARE ON CAMERA! =D our fyp1 has finally came to the end. hope everything will turn out smoothly for us. =) recently has the urge to spend $ and I spend liao some maddies. I bought 3tops, 1 cardigan, 1 side bag and 1 sling bag.. I tink I am abit siao la. its madness.. -_- my buys. ![]() and this sweet little tingy frm wanlin and veron! thx gals =) xoxo♥ |