
|
v(n_n)v
Joanna*
23Aug88*
♥Hearts♥
Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥
Screams♥
Friends♥♥♥ AhMee AhWee Agnes Benjamin Carmen Cassie Cathy Esther Fir GuanSoon Hera Hung Joyce Ken Lin Lili Lulu Rachew Veron Viki Viory Wanlin Yinleng Yuhong
Archives♥♥
May 2007
BFF ♥♥
|
|
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
fyp today!I must say coding sucks la! nvm, we shall all ENDURE. soon, it will be over ! ! ! so after fyp, slack awhile with gekteng at northpoint. =D SHIOK LAR. guess what?! after slacking with gek teng, I went running alone! very amazing right? even my mama also stunned and pour me cold water lor. -_- still, I am proud of myself la. * give myself a pat on the back! * =D I have thought through. if I am so free to grow pork at home, I shld go running and shed off some pork instead. I will keep it up~! run run run !!! bankai away all the fats!
xoxo♥ |