
|
v(n_n)v
Joanna*
23Aug88*
♥Hearts♥
Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥
Screams♥
Friends♥♥♥ AhMee AhWee Agnes Benjamin Carmen Cassie Cathy Esther Fir GuanSoon Hera Hung Joyce Ken Lin Lili Lulu Rachew Veron Viki Viory Wanlin Yinleng Yuhong
Archives♥♥
May 2007
BFF ♥♥
|
|
Thursday, July 12, 2007
I am so glad that ah mee is in the same school with me! =DWhenever I got nobody to eat with me, she will willingly accompany me. Sometimes its very sian to go home alone so I will pester her and we will go home tgt! So touched by her actions and I am very happy to be in the same school with her! Yeah, at least I am not alone! hee~ =D After school, we met up with ah fu to watch harry potter. think only they 2 enjoy such movie la. I find it kinda sian but yet, I watch 3 season of de movie lei. I doubt I enjoy for once la. -__- coffee bean @ sunplaza is having 50% for cakes after 6, so we went to buy cheese cake and blueberry cheese cake. VERY SHIOK LA! hoo hoo =D xoxo♥ |