
|
v(n_n)v
Joanna*
23Aug88*
♥Hearts♥
Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥
Screams♥
Friends♥♥♥ AhMee AhWee Agnes Benjamin Carmen Cassie Cathy Esther Fir GuanSoon Hera Hung Joyce Ken Lin Lili Lulu Rachew Veron Viki Viory Wanlin Yinleng Yuhong
Archives♥♥
May 2007
BFF ♥♥
|
|
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
day out with bestie today! =Dthat day, I was reading fir blog and he mentioned that he walk frm amk back to yishun. I find it quite interesting thus I told cathy tt today we shall walk frm amk back to yishun! hahas. actually I was very enthu to walk lor. but my lazy bones acted up again. the devil inside me say I should take the train.. so in the end, we took train back! LALALALA~ crazy bestie but love her still haha! =) ![]() conclusion is, meeting up with the above noob never fails to brighten up my day! hehe, CATHY, u are the best noob ever la! LOL =D after that, cathy went to meet her bf. I went to meet ah mee and ah fu to return her vcd. we had dessert tgt. hee they 2 are another siao kia that I enjoy being with them lots!! heee ^__^ besties outing sum up my happy day. although I have lose someting, but what's done cannot be undone. at least, I still have people who cares. I will cherish what I have now. =) xoxo♥ |