
|
v(n_n)v
Joanna*
23Aug88*
♥Hearts♥
Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥
Screams♥
Friends♥♥♥ AhMee AhWee Agnes Benjamin Carmen Cassie Cathy Esther Fir GuanSoon Hera Hung Joyce Ken Lin Lili Lulu Rachew Veron Viki Viory Wanlin Yinleng Yuhong
Archives♥♥
May 2007
BFF ♥♥
|
|
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
11am in the morning, I was still lazing on the bed when I receive a sms frm ah fu.she told me that topshop is having a warehouse sales so I was tempted. I immediately call rachew to wake her up. supposingly, we were meeting at 3 but was push forward to 1 instead. when we reached hougang, we couldnt find our way there so we cabbed in. that kuku uncle oso road idiot and he duno the route lor, so he drive in circles making mi pay 7bucks in the end for nth. again, I called ah fu for help and she gave me her fren number who is already there. so, I call her fren and ask for the exact location. in the end, we ask for the direction towards there and we walked in. walked under the scorching sun lei .. -_- FINALLY WE REACHED. . . . hai actually nth really much to buy but still I bought someting lar. I needa console myself after all this hard work of finding the place lei. . ^^ favourite pokemon. bag of buys. ^^v bestie chew! =D the heart stud i bought! =D xoxo♥ |