<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7427045426084072681?origin\x3dhttp://nana-noobified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







v(n_n)v


Joanna*
23Aug88*



♥Hearts♥

Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥


Screams♥






Monday, June 25, 2007
FINALLY, its the END !!


I am working morning shift tdy frm 9.45-5.45 !
intend to go home and slack when yinleng suddenly ringed me.
she say " lets go have starbucks or xinwang"!
so, I was tempted and meet her lo. ( despite my tiredness )
was very sian la, cos that stupid shoes make my leg so pain
sob sob T____T


however, meeting up with her never fails to brighten up my day.
maybe cos she a scorpion, and I tink I clique with scorpion lor!
like that stupid pok pok and idiot ah cai!



haha! mango up to 50% sales!
I bought 2 tops and spend 4o pluss ..
that neh neh pok la! tempt me to spend money lor!
I work so hard for 2o plus hour and half my pay is like gone in 20mins?!

poke her and die!
hehe but still I am satisfied la! ^___^



oni FOOD pictures =D


as usual, milk tea & yuan yang =D


meat lovers ^^


i tink tis a must eat everytime?!



and yup! its so nice of ah fu dropping by to visit me after her piano class!
lol she end at 11 and waited for mi till 1plus to have lunch tgt with mi!
I am very touched la! cos I dun need eat alone le! =D
cheers fu kia ~! =D

xoxo♥