
|
v(n_n)v
Joanna*
23Aug88*
♥Hearts♥
Family♥
Friends♥
Money♥
Screams♥
Friends♥♥♥ AhMee AhWee Agnes Benjamin Carmen Cassie Cathy Esther Fir GuanSoon Hera Hung Joyce Ken Lin Lili Lulu Rachew Veron Viki Viory Wanlin Yinleng Yuhong
Archives♥♥
May 2007
BFF ♥♥
|
|
Monday, June 11, 2007
went back to school to take our shooting equipment today.bringing the big broom mike home is so troublesome but no choice la. thanks to the module digital video and audio lor! -_- the thought of having to shoot on wed, sat and maybe also sun make me so damn sick. wad a module man! ~@#$%^ tdy after school, I met up with ah mee and ah fu to amk. we had western food at S11 for our dinner .. BAGUS lei, the chicken cutlet! nice lar! =D after dinner we went arcade to play lor. recently I hooked to playing datona lei .. LOL! I wan a psp leii .. but no job = no $$ .. haiiz .. ='( will it happen if one day I walk on the street and a blue psp suddenly drop frm de sky? dazing into the sky *drooling ^^v xoxo♥ |